Work With Us
Full-time, part-time, and volunteer opportunities to join our team.
Propeller is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to taking positive action necessary to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants.
The Coworking Host will work with the Coworking Operations Manager, Sean Kline, to play a key role in enhancing the experience of Propeller’s members and guests. The Coworking Host serves as the first point of contact for those entering Propeller’s Coworking Facility and helps everyone navigate the space based on their needs. The ideal person for this role enjoys making others feel welcomed into a community and space.
- Greet everyone who comes through the door, including members and guests. Direct everyone to appropriate locations throughout the building and answer questions about the building, Propeller’s programming, and Coworking Members.
- Answer the Coworking Facility phone and share messages with appropriate members and Propeller Staff.
- Maintain cleanliness of Propeller’s common spaces. This may include occasionally taking out the trash, emptying the dishwasher, cleaning up spills, restocking the bathrooms and kitchen, clearing off conference tables, etc. as needed.
- Troubleshoot printing issues and assist with AV set-up as requested.
As a host we ask you to commit to working a minimum of 16 hours per month, which equates to one 4-hour shift per week, for a minimum of 6 months.
Coworking Hosts receive a coworking membership at Propeller which includes 24/7 access to the building, a printing allowance, access to conference rooms, and discounts on event space rentals.
Apply here by responding to the questions below. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Why are you interested in the Coworking Host role at Propeller? How did you hear about this opportunity?
- Please share any relevant experience in customer service and/or building management?