Propeller Pop 2016
Celebrate 5 years of progress and 100 social ventures launched with Propeller and the best of New Orleans' pop-up chefs
Shoot! This event has already happened.
Don't miss out on future events. Stay in the know by signing up for our newsletter.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
6:59 PM – 9:59 PM
6:00 - 7:00 PM – Top Pop Patron Hour ($100)
7:00 PM - 10:30 PM – Propeller Pop, General Admission ($35 online, $40 door)
4035 Washington Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70125
Join Propeller as we celebrate 5 years of progress and 100 social ventures launched!
The evening also features:
- Local food from rising stars of the New Orleans pop-up scene including Koreole, Milkfish, the Sweet Spot, the Old Portage, Port City Pantry, Sparklehorse, House of Dumpling, NOLA Foodsmiths, the PDR, Black Swan Food Experience, Local Acres, and a signature cocktail by Kevin Augustine (Cochon Butcher).
- Pop-themed activities, pop-ular music, and a raffle. Proceeds support the 2016-2017 Accelerator and Alumni entrepreneurs.
- Top Pop Hour for Investors (6pm-7pm): $100
- Propeller Pop (7pm to 10:00pm): $35 in advance, $40 at door
Chef John Besh, Camille Whitworth, Chef Tunde Wey, and Peter Ricchiuti
Linda Usdin, Carol Wise, Scott Lynch, Cam Mangham, Digges Morgan, Billy Perez, Lolis Eric Elie, Ella Delio, Julia Ballard, Lauren Rudzis, Rémy Robert, Libby Fischer, Lisa Irons, David Baker, Sarah Robertson, Kandace Graves, Cat Todd, Lisa Laursen, Kirsten Breckinridge, Hannah Romig, Ariana Heintzen, Liza Sherman, Michelle Craig, Chris Fettin, Lanitra Johnson.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. Platinum
- Postlethwaite & Netterville| Stephanie and David Barksdale| Carol Wise Gold
- Usdin Weil Foundation Silver
- Trepwise, LLC | Laitram| Barasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, LLC | Audere Venture Law Bronze
- Ella & Dave Delio | Lynn & Digges Morgan PopPal
- Abita | Hopper's Carte des Vins | Coca-Cola Beverage Sponsors