Our Startup Accelerator helps startups, businesses, and nonprofits currently in the idea or development phase to acquire their first paying customers or launch a pilot. Our Startup Accelerator offers four tracks based on your industry: food, water, health, and education.
At the start of the program, Propeller and your mentor start with a personalized assessment to identify your needs and goals. We use the Lean Startup Methodology to challenge our entrepreneurs to refine their business models through market research, hypothesis testing and customer validation. Interested? Sign up here, and we'll reach out with more information.Apply Online
Program Dates: September 8, 2018 – December 15, 2018
* Priority Applicant Deadline: June 24, 2018
Final Application Deadline: July 22, 2018
* We strongly encourage entrepreneurs to apply before the Priority Applicant Deadline. Applications submitted prior to the Priority Applicant Deadline will receive preference and it is possible that all spots will be filled from applications submitted before the early deadline.
- Social Impact: You have identified a disparity in food, water, health or education.
- Sustainability: Your nonprofit or business presents a compelling solution with a sustainable revenue stream.
- Early-Stage: Your nonprofit or business is either pre-revenue, early revenue, or an established business piloting a new product or service that meets the above criteria.
A company providing and consulting services to help guide schools and teachers through the process of developing anti-racist educators.Learn More