In food, Propeller’s Impact Accelerator focuses on supporting entrepreneurs improving food access and food equity as well as food service businesses who are pivoting to producing consumer packaged goods and other local food products with an emphasis on sustainable, healthy, affordable, and locally sourced ingredients. Propeller will prioritize ideas that will lead equitable economic development of the New Orleans food system.
Program Dates: July 15 - November 20
Final Application Deadline: May 31 at 11:59 pm CT
Schedule a time with a member of our team to discuss the program and application here.
- For-profit or nonprofit with earned revenue
- Improving food access and food equity
- Pivoting to consumer packaged goods and other local food products with an emphasis on sustainable, healthy, affordable, and locally sourced ingredients
- Priority: contributing to equitable economic development of the New Orleans food system
- Open to businesses who were in operations prior to May 31, 2020
Bhoomi Cane Water
Bhoomi joined Propeller's Accelerator to increase the profit margins and distribution for their Ayurvedic sugarcane-based drink.
During the program, they increased profits by 70% and developed key partnerships with a food bank and local sugarcane farmers.Learn More