Smiles2Geaux provides oral health care services to disadvantaged children and senior residents of New Orleans.
Yaye Fatou Sarr
Yaye Fatou Sarr, DDS, MS, PhD is the Founder of Global Health Rc, Inc. She earned her DDS in 1997, a MS in International Development, and a PhD in Public Health from Tulane University in 2007. Dr. Sarr also holds a post doctorate degree in Preventive and Community Oral Health; and in Epidemiology. Dr. Sarr is a dentist with a long history of providing services to low income and underserved populations. Dr. Sarr also has over 15 years of experience in the public health field and administering health systems in low-income settings. Dr. Sarr has worked as a faculty member at Tulane University. Through her work at the Payson Center for International Development at Tulane University, Dr. Sarr developed a proven understanding and experience in sustainable human development models. She currently holds a Gratis Assistant Professor position at the LSU School of Dentistry. Dr. Sarr has over a decade of experience serving in leadership, management, and advisory roles in health care systems in developing countries.
- Applications Now Being Accepted for Propeller’s 2013-2014 Social Venture Accelerator
- Coaching Course for Social Entrepreneurs Taking Applications for its 2013-14 class
- Meet the 12 Propeller Social Venture Accelerator Fellows
- Need Money for your Idea? Creative Financing Starts Locally
- Photos — Smiles 2 Geaux Holds Kickoff Event
- Buses to Offer Dental Services
- Accelerator Fellow Smiles2Geaux featured in Huffington Post article.
- Social Entrepreneurs Seek the Perfect Pitch at PitchNOLA
- The 2011 Silicon Bayou 100: Alphabetical