Public Unveiling of Sewerage and Water Board Green Infrastructure Projects
Shoot! This event has already happened.
Don't miss out on future events. Stay in the know by signing up for our newsletter.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Propeller : Large Conference Room
4035 Washington Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70125
Water entrepreneurs and community members interested in Louisiana’s critical water challenge are invited to hear presentations from the Sewerage and Water Board’s Green Infrastructure grantees.
S&WB Green Infrastructure Grantees
• Ripple Effect // Ripple Effect
• Parkway Partners // Green Keepers
• Louisiana Urban Stormwater Coalition // Educational Program
• Groundwork New Orleans // Lower 9th Ward Earth Lab
• Dana Brown & Associates // Central City Project
• Hanging Gardens // Rabouin International High School GI Lab
• Land Trust for Louisiana // The Water Effectiveness in Broadmoor
Emcee: Joe Becker, Sewerage & Water Board
I. 6:00pm Networking & Refreshments
II. 6:30pm Overview of S&WB GI Projects
III. 6:45pm 3-minute “spark” presentations from 7 S&WB grantees
IV. 7:15pm Q&A and Networking