Stormwater and the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Workshop
Shoot! This event has already happened.
Don't miss out on future events. Stay in the know by signing up for our newsletter.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Propeller : Large Conference Room
4035 Washington Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70125
Audience: Developers, planners, architects, construction professionals, and interested community members
- Dale Thayer (City Planning Commission, Senior Planner)
- Louis Jackson (CDM Smith, Engineer)
- Elizabeth Mossop (Spackman Mossop Michaels, Director)
- Rick Dupont (Woodward Design+Build, Director of Research & New Initiatives)
- Townsend Underhill (Stirling Properties, Senior VP of Development)
I. Welcome and Introductions
II. Overview of Draft CZO process and Article 23. Landscape, Stormwater Management, & Screening
III. CZO Engineering Requirements
IV. CZO Landscape Architecture Requirements
V. CZO Impacts on Local Development
VI. CZO Impacts
VII. Discussion and Questions