Moves Management: Retaining, Upgrading, and Expanding Your Donor Base
Learn how to develop and implement a Moves Management plan to build relationships with donors and secure major gifts for your organization.
Shoot! This event has already happened.
Don't miss out on future events. Stay in the know by signing up for our newsletter.
Friday, September 28, 2018
8:45 AM – 12:00 PM
Propeller Incubator: Large Conference Room
4035 Washington Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70125
In this session, participants will learn how to develop and implement a Moves Management plan to build relationships with donors and secure major gifts for their organizations. The Moves Management plan will integrate a peer-to-peer fund development approach to ensure that nonprofit staff members are managing their current network of supporters to expand their donor reach. Participants will learn strategies to activate a powerful network to advance their organizations’ missions. At the end of the session, participants will walk away with a completed, systematized moves management plan for immediate implementation.
Moves Management is right for you if you are:
- An executive director, president, or leader of a nonprofit organization.
- A fund development director or manager.
- A board member or extensively involved supporter at a non-profit organization.
- Interested in securing large contributions from individuals to increase your nonprofit’s impact.
- Looking for a system to manage relationships and peer networks.