Adobe Creative Jam
Propeller is happy to partner with Adobe in hosting their Creative Jam event series
Shoot! This event has already happened.
Don't miss out on future events. Stay in the know by signing up for our newsletter.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
4035 Washington Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70125
The Adobe Creative Jam is an inspiring two-part design experience that demonstrates and celebrates creativity and design.
11 design teams will be competing in the Creative Jam tournament, a 3-hour design showdown. Once the Creative Jam presentations wrap, tournament participants will take the stage to share their creations. Each submission will then be judged by the audience to select the Grand Prize winner.
While the competition is in full swing, attendees will get a chance to hear stories and insights about creative projects and process from local speakers:
- Skyler Fein, artist and skate park advocate
- Tippy Tippens, chief eternal optimist and founder of @goodsthatmatter and social entrepreneur and Gandhi Warmer
- Kelli Binnings, graphic designer and photographer
- Paul Costello, lifestyle, travel and commercial photographer and director
Catering is provided by StickBall “A Meatball Pop-Up”.
Space is provided by Propeller A Force for Social Innovation
This event is free and open to the public.
Attendees are encouraged to register.
- Propeller - A Force For Social Innovation
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- AIGA New Orleans