The 2013-2014 Social Venture Accelerator is currently underway!
Here at Propeller, we support early-stage social ventures through our Social Venture Accelerator Program, a 10-month fellowship that connects change-makers with the resources necessary for a social venture to reach financial sustainability and social impact targets.
We have space, skills, support, staff,
Propeller provides its Accelerator Fellows with access to the following:
- A co-working office and meeting space (with Wi-Fi, printing and coffee) in our vibrant Incubator facility
- A network of nearly 200 pro bono professionals with expertise in accounting, finance, graphic design, marketing, law and more
- A paid consultant who works one-on-one with you throughout the program
- Intensive policy support for solutions that require advocacy
- Propeller staff who make key introductions to potential funders, customers, advocates and financing partners
We achieve measurable results.
At Propeller, we emphasize a double-bottom line–creating social and economic impact. During the past two years, we have incubated 21 ventures. Our Accelerator Fellows have created 72 full- and part-time jobs and generated $5.4 million in external financing, revenues, and grants. Read more about our social impact here.
Propeller and our Accelerator Fellows have also gained local and national media attention from outlets including the NYTimes, Time, Wired, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Entrepreneur magazine, The Times-Picayune, The New Orleans Advocate and more.
The ventures currently in our 10-month Accelerator Program are reaching, and in some cases, exceeding, their financial and social impact goals. Our vast network of professionals offer mentorship and consulting that will help you do the same. Video produced by Kenie Huber, Teach for America.
Propeller’s Accelerator program was a boost at a critical time of growth for Resurrection After Exoneration. While we had had early successes, Propeller helped us develop the infrastructure we needed to grow our venture and, as a result, have a greater impact on our constituents.
Resurrection After Exoneration
Who Is Eligible?
- To read more or determine eligibility, download the overview program below.
The file was not found - please check your settings